12/14/17

New Joy Clair Release

Hi everyone, I'm on the Joy Clair blog today with 2 new stamp sets released this month -  Dog Gone Christmas  and Send Me.



I began by creating a background of dog bones and paw prints, adding just a hint of color to the bows.


I created a card from black cardstock and matted the stamped panel with red cardstock.  The dog house and dog were colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut and matted with cardstock.  A strip of red was added across the car and the sentiment was die cut and added to the card.


Next, I used the Send Me stamp set to create bookmarks.  I created  bookmarks from kraft cardstock and added embossed panels on top.


I stamped a number of elements and colored them with Copic Markers.  I then fussy cut each and added them to the bookmarks.


To finish I added ribbons to the bookmarks.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



2 comments: