12/7/17

Happy Holidays with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with the Clear Scraps December kit.  This kit includes Clear Scraps Scallop Tri-fold, Window Shaker and Holiday Chip word as well Echo Park's Wisemen Seek Him collection.

Today I've use the Holiday Chip word with the paper collection to create a card and coordinating envelope.  The chip word is 2" x 4" and is perfectly sized to make a statement on all your projects.  I've used it as the focal point of my card.

December-card-clearscraps-echopark-1-steph-ackerman

Cutting cardstock to 6" x 12", I scored it to create a 6" x 6" square card.  Then I cut pattern paper and inked each layer before matting them with cardstock.  I also matted several stickers with cardstock.

December-card-clearscraps-echopark-5-steph-ackerman

I adhered the 3 panels together, then wrapped them with ribbon before adhering them to the card.

December-card-clearscraps-echopark-4-steph-ackerman

I painted the chip word with gold paint.  After it dried, I adhered it to the card, adding the stickers to the card with foam adhesives.

December-card-clearscraps-echopark-6-steph-ackerman

Using another sheet of pattern paper, I created the coordinating envelope.

December-card-clearscraps-echopark-7-steph-ackerman

I cut assorted papers to fit the envelope creating a panel which I wrapped with ribbon before adhering to the envelope.  A sticker was matted with cardstock, fussy cut and added to the envelope with foam adhesives.

December-card-clearscraps-echopark-2-steph-ackerman

December-card-clearscraps-echopark-steph-ackerman

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment: