10/7/17

World Card Making Day with Topflight Stamps

Hi everyone, it's World Card Making Day and I have a wonderful card for you today using stamps from the  Topflight store.  Did you know they have lots of amazing stamps from around the world? 



 
I love this butterfly stamp from Studio Light.  I wanted her bright and beautiful so I colored her with assorted Copic Markers before fussy cutting her.

 
I used a tag sheet and added molding paste for a little dimension.

 
Once dry, I inked the panel and added it to cardstock.  Next, I wrapped Whisker Graphics twine around the panel before adding it to the card.

 



Adhesive was added to the body of the butterfly, allowing the wings to fly free.

Remember to stop by the Topflight store and check out all their amazing stamps. Also stop by the Topflight blog for lots of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment