10/5/17

Merry Fairy with Lemon Craft

Hi everyone, I have a fun card to share with you today using lots of products from the Rubber Buggy store.



Using my Scor-Pal, I created a card from Bazzill  cardstock.  The next layers are from the Lemon Craft Christmas Carols 6x6 pad.  Each layer of Lemon Craft was angled and matted with cardstock.


On top of these layers, I added a Decorative Oval from Heartfelt Creations, then wrapped the panel with White Lace May Arts ribbon.  This panel was added to the card with 3D foam adhesives.


I stamped the Penny Black image - Fairy Holly - on Neenah White cardstock, then colored her with Copic Markers.  I wanted her to be free so I fussy cut her before adding her with foam adhesives.



Merry is a Spellbinders die which was die cut from red and brown cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment