8/1/17

Joy Clair August Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Joy Clair and this month we are creating projects based on this photo:


Image may contain: flower, plant and nature



I've used the Hugs and Smiles stamp set.  Containing 21 images, words and phrases, there are endless ways you can use this stamp set.




To fit the color theme, I spritzed cardstock with Prima ink and allowed to dry.  Using Ranger Distress Ink, I stamped the image directly on the panel before matting it with orange cardstock.  The phrases were stamped on left over strips with Ranger Distress Ink and added to the card with foam adhesives. 

Finally, I added some dew drops amongst the flowers.

Please stop by the Joy Clair blog to see what the designers have created this month.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you put the pearls in the center of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete