4/12/17

Clearscraps April Kit

Hi everyone, my newest post on the Clear Scraps blog is a set of cards and a tag using the Clear Scraps April kit.



I've used the Corner Mixers that were included in the kit.  My first card uses the Corner Mixers as stencils.  I left the film in place and inked over the Mixers to achieve the design.  I lightly scored the opposite edges and wrapped twine around the card.  A simple sentiment from Joy Clair was the perfect finish.
 
For my next card, I used Tattered Angels to create a negative image which I mounted on cardstock and added to my card.  I created this card for Father's Day with stamps from Joy Clair.

Finally, I created a tag, using the Mixer as an embellishment.  I removed the film and painted the Mixer with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam.  It was the perfect embellishment for a tag.  I fussy cut stamps from Joy Clair and added some cash to the pocket. 


 
Please stop by the store for more information on the April kit.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment